Monday, March 15, 2010

Beginning of Spring Break - Monday edition

Today marks the beginning of the next four days of Sierra coming to stay with us while her mom Alice goes to school to become a massage therapist. So far things are going well, both girls are getting along nicely and sitting quietly together on the couch watching 'Coraline'. Carli has seen it already, but Sierra has not. So it's fun to watch her reactions to what's going on.

Alice dropped off quite a few movies (dvd form) which will help out a lot. I have plans for the girls tomorrow and Wednesday. I'm hoping my girlfriends will come through for me and join me. It'd be more fun to have adult company when I'm out and about. I can do this by myself, but I'd rather not have to.

Well, I suppose I'd better wrap this up and go get breakfast. I'm starving and have only had coffee so far.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: