Monday, March 15, 2010

End of Day One Babysitting

So...Sierra has been gone for about 4 hours now. Carli has fallen asleep on the couch watching 'Coraline'. This is the second time today she's watched it, me too. I love the movie. I remember when we had it on Netflix - we watched it over and over and over. Anyway...you get the point.

Sierra was a very good little girl...she seemed to be on her best behavior. She even tried her darnedest to get Carli to act better. It was pretty cute really.

The girls got along better than I expected, considering both of them are 'only' children. They were able to share their toys and work together on the rubber jewelry kit Sierra brought. I'll have to put it outside tomorrow, as it still has not dried out enough.

So ends Day One of a Four Day journey.

No comments: