Friday, June 19, 2009

Breezy Afternoon

So here I sit, all alone watching the trees leaves rustle in the breeze. There is a neighbor's kitten playing in the bushes, and it is quite comical to see Bogie pounce at the grass. Carli is in the next door neighbors yard, singing to Sylvia. At least Carli can carry a tune.

Why, you may wonder, am I not in the air conditioned house? Because nature is so much better considering. And speaking of air conditioning, why is it on if it's so nice outside? Well, it's not exactly cooled off enough to make it worth it to open the doors, but, if it starts to rain I may consider it.

Now the breeze is more like a strong wind and I'm thinking it's time to go inside and open the doors. James is home so I'll get his opinion as to what he thinks and go from there.

Such a good wife.

No comments: