Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Musings

Yes, I am getting more into blogging, especially now that I have a follower. My oldest step-daughter Carrie is following my blog and I feel compelled to keep up with her and my daughter-in-law Becki. So, here goes.

It is Monday afternoon and I am sitting in front of my computer (or is it the t.v.) and read through, albeit briefly, about Carrie's triumph with her pregnancy and ultimate delivery with Lilli. I am reading about Becki's journey through her own pregnancy and the trials and tribulations that come with it for her .

While I'm sitting here not watching "Charlie & The Chocolate Factory" I can't help but be reminded of my own most recent pregnancy with Carli - my precocious 6 year old, who, I might add, btw, is smart, funny, and gorgeous. Of course, I could be somewhat biased. I am, after all, her mother and #1 fan. Her dad might have a thing or two to say about that, but he doesn't get to post, so I guess no one will ever really know, or will they?!



No comments: