Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Break blog

Here is my Spring Break blog, I hope you can see this pretty green color! Day three of our vacation and things are going good. We took a trip to the nail salon yesterday so I could get my nails done, but since we were getting a ride with dad, we had to leave fairly early because he had a call that was going to take awhile and would not be able to come get us before my 10 a.m. appointment. So, we had breakfast at Jack In The Box and spent a little time visiting with each other. We get so little Carli - Mommy time it was nice to be by ourselves. We finished up breakfast and went next door about 20 minutes early, waited about 2 minutes and I was promptly taken to a chair for my refill. 30 minutes later we were out the door and on our way to the library to play for a bit. We walked to the library from the nail place, it didn't take long and it was so beautiful out I could hardly pass up the opportunity to be out in the fresh air and sunshine. Besides, walking is great exercise and it was needed after the breakfast I'd had! We stayed at the library for about half an hour and then caught the Orbit home. All in all it was wonderful spending alone time with Carli.

No comments: