Saturday, August 7, 2010

Carli's new school uniforms and delicates










Here are pictures of Carli in her four scooters and jumper, her new tennis shoes and under things and socks!










Carli's uniforms and delicates all arrived early. I was so worried that none of them would get here before school started, turns out I worried for nothing!

All four scooters (yes, I bought her four of them and they are all different), jumper, two polo shirts, panties, camis and socks have been washed and dried, folded and put into the two boxes her uniforms came in as a way to keep them organized and clean.

She has a brand new pair of tennis shoes and a pair of boots (yes, her daddy bought her boots for school!) I don't have a picture of the boots yet, but when I do I will add it.

I loved washing all of her clothes...I used some borax (great in hard water!), a liquid fabric softener and a great smelling detergent. I also used dryer sheets in the dryer to help further soften her uniform bottoms. The jumper and a couple of the scooters are cotton and were very stiff. Now they are not! I actually had to wash them a couple of times to relax the material, but it's a small thing to do to make sure her clothes are soft and comfortable and ready to wear. I washed all the scooters and jumper separate from the polo shirts since they are different colors.

I washed her under things together, which are mostly all white, so I only had three loads of clothes to do all together - like I said, small price to pay to make sure everything is ready before she starts school on Monday.




No comments: