Saturday, November 14, 2009

Weekend Edition

So, it's the weekend, again. Carli was busy earlier visiting neighbors and making a general pain of herself. She'd escaped out the front door and down the street to a neighbors house and neglected to tell me she was skipping down the street to visit. Needless to say I was worried half to death when I called her name and she didn't answer. I checked the entire house before heading out the door myself to find out where she might have gone. I started thinking perhaps she'd been kidnapped and gone forever. About a minute later (probably less, really) I found her at said neighbors house in the front yard. I tried calling the neighbors cell phone, but she had left it inside and she honestly thought I knew of Carli's whereabouts. Anyway, after visiting with the neighbor and our newest neighbors, we came home and now Carli is happily watching television in her room.

No comments: