Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wow, how things have changed

Ok. So, let's see...I found my way back, but only because I received an email reminding me that I'd even come here, way back in June (which, BTW) I didn't even remember what I'd written. Anyway, a lot has happened (changed) since that last blog. I am working full-time at my child's school as an ELL-IA and loving it. I started working there in February of '08 and am back there in my second year. I am also going to college online and have received my first 6 credits towards my Associates of Arts in Early Education. Actually, this is going towards my core credits since I have not attended college - or let's say I didn't have any credits that were transferrable and I had to start at ground zero. But, that's ok I will have the distinct pleasure of saying as an older mother I actually completed something I started. It'll take me roughly 4 years to get my Bachelor's, but hey, I'd be nearly 50 if I didn't. So...

No comments: